$4.00 / sample
Out of stock
Recommended Application Best For:
On all samples and on orders over $99
|Application|| Cushions, Drapery / Curtains, Indoor Upholstery, Marine Upholstery, Outdoor Upholstery, Pillows, Umbrellas|
|Abrasion (Wyzenbeek)|| 45,000 |
|Fabric Content|| 100% Sunbrella® Acrylic |
|Construction|| Woven |
|Finish|| Non-PFOA Soil & Stain Repellent |
|Width|| 54 in. (137.16 cm) |
|Weather Protection|| Water Repellent |
|Weight Oz. Ly. Yd.|| 12.40 |
|Weight Oz. Sq. Yd.|| 8.22 |
|Repeat|| 8.87 in. (22.53 cm) |
|Selvedge|| Left / Right |
Yes, through the Recycle My Sunbrella program.
|Collection|| Sunbrella Elements|
|CA Prop 65|| No CA Prop 65 label is required. |
|Cleaning Code|| BC, WS |
ACT Performance Guidelines
- Key factors in assessing overall durability of a fabric vary depending on the fabric construction.
- The surface wear of a fabric caused by friction (30,000 minimum double rubs Wyzenbeek method)
- A material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- The measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Sunbrella fabrics do not contain AZO dyes. We require our suppliers to not use them as well.
- This fabric is GREENGUARD certified for low chemical emissions, contributing to healthy indoor air quality.
- Sunbrella fabrics do not contain lead.
- This fabric has been tested in an independent laboratory to verify it contains no harmful substances according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® (19.HUS.73033 HOHENSTEIN HTTI)
- REACH compliancy is regulated by the European Union and promotes protection against harmful chemicals.
|Meets CA #117-2013 Sec. E (CS-191-53) Classification: 1 Normal Flammability;|
UFAC Interior Fabrics Test Method-1990 – Meets Class I Requirements;