Sunbrella® Restore™ Fabric Protector & Repellent
Adds an invisible layer of protection to outdoor fabrics and restores water-repellency. Sunbrella Tested, Sunbrella Approved.
FreeShipping On all samples and on orders over $150
Sunbrella Restore Fabric Protector & Repellent adds an invisible layer of protection to your Sunbrella outdoor fabrics, restoring water repellency that may have been lost over time or due to deep cleanings. The unique formula provides added protection against the elements and water-based spills without impacting the look or feel of your outdoor fabrics, keeping them looking like new for many years to come.
- Clean fabric and let dry completely. Only use on thoroughly clean and dry fabrics.
- Spray product directly onto clean, dry fabric until evenly saturated, overlapping in a crisscross pattern. Do not oversaturate.
- Let dry.
- Cure treated material 12-24 hours depending on temperature. Protect from rain/dew until fully cured.
- For best results apply product to fabric in temperatures above 70°F/21°C. For faster drying apply in full sun.
- Retreat as needed.
Before use on non-Sunbrella fabrics: Test a small, hidden area for colorfastness and examine when dry. If color or texture is affected do not use.
- Unique formulation protects against the elements and water-based spills
- Invisible, protective layer won't impact look or feel of outdoor fabrics
- Helps reduce drying time when fabrics get wet or rained on
- Specifically formulated to treat Sunbrella Outdoor fabrics, including: outdoor cushions, pillows and upholstery, fabric awnings, umbrellas, boat covers, bimini tops, and other outdoor fabrics
- Made for use on water-safe fabrics (always spot test on non-Sunbrella fabrics)
- Non-PFAS formula
- 16 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Assembled product dimension: 2.5in (L) x 2.5in (W) x 9.25in (H)
- Assembled product weight: 0.9 lb
This formula meets the state of California's Treatments Containing PFASs for Use on Converted Textiles or Leathers.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Sunbrella Restore work?
Sunbrella Restore adds an invisible layer of protection to your outdoor fabrics, restoring lost water repellency and protecting fabric from the elements.
What surfaces can I use Sunbrella Restore on?
Sunbrella Restore has been tested and approved for use on all Sunbrella fabrics (except Horizon® Marine Vinyl). Sunbrella Restore is also safe for use on most other water safe fabrics but should always be spot tested before use on non-Sunbrella products. Test a small, hidden area and examine when dry. If color or texture is affected, do not use.
Do I need to test for colorfastness before using?
This formula has been tested and approved for use on all Sunbrella fabrics (except Horizon® Marine Vinyl), so no trial testing is needed for use on Sunbrella products. Colorfastness should always be tested before using on any non-Sunbrella surface.
How many square feet will a bottle of Sunbrella Restore cover?
A 16 fl. oz. bottle of Sunbrella Restore covers between 40-75 sq. ft. on average.
Do I need to retreat my Sunbrella products?
Sunbrella fabrics are engineered to provide long-term performance. However, after repeated thorough cleanings or extended use, Sunbrella Restore is a great option if you are looking for an easy way to refresh your fabrics.
Can I use this product indoors?
This product is for use outdoors in well-ventilated areas only.
Our Cleaning Solutions are Sunbrella tested and Sunbrella approved to ensure the best experience for you. Sunbrella Cleaning Solutions are final sale and not eligible for returns at this time. If your product arrives damaged or defective, you may request a refund or replacement product within 30 days of the initial purchase. All refunds and replacements are subject to review by Glen Raven Consumer Solutions.