Raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, and more. Delicious, but they can easily create a brightly colored stain on your upholstery or cushions. Learn how to remove berry stains from Sunbrella fabrics.
How to remove berries from your Sunbrella fabric:
- Simply wipe away the freshly spilled berries.
- Mix a cleaning solution of ¼ cup dishwashing liquid and ½ cup to 1 cup white vinegar per 1 gallon of water.
- Spray the solution onto the fabric and allow it to soak in.
- Rinse thoroughly to remove the soap residue.
- Allow the fabric to air dry.
An upholstery cleaner such as Resolve® can also be used instead of the vinegar solution with the same results.
When berries are allowed to stain the Sunbrella fabric, follow these steps to restore the fabric:
- Remove dried berry pieces.
- Spray with water to soften smaller remnants.
- Spray with soapy water.
- Lightly agitate with a soft bristle brush.
- Rinse with water.
- Pat dry.
- Allow to air dry.
Watch dried berry stains being removed from Sunbrella fabric.
Visit our Cleaning Center for more information on caring for your Sunbrella fabrics.